Paediatrician, with special interest in Learning and Teaching
I belive you cannot teach until you learn to learn, and there is something to learn from every one. Some of my special interests are:
- Basic sciences including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Respiratory system and the modalities to support respiratory system fascinates me.
Following are the areas of Dr. Satish Deopujari’s ongoing research:
- Oxygenation through sources other than Skin. Please visit my Blog
- Nagpur Sensor – Project with Dr. Singru from BITS Goa on developing a sensor at the tip of the Endotracheal Tube.
- Simulation from locally available sources (Mechanical Ventilator).
- Simulation of ABG Interpretation.
and many more..
If you are interested in any of the above topics or have queries about them, drop Dr. Satish Deopujari a message here.